Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Overcoming the challenges?

After one month in Liverpool, things had sort out pretty quickly I'm happy to be here. But things didn't work out right as always. Bad things do happen. Even when problem caused by friends, lecturer, own time management, money matters etc.

But now I'm having difficulty in my life. I'm feeling this is a challenging, and it's killing me. Is not about money and time. This thing doesn't see eye to eye with my heart. This is not a good thing. Hopefully I will be granted with a better mentality to overcome this challenge. This might make me into a better person! Hell ya!!

Lately I feel that I need to walk back the way of Jesus. I been long lost with his words, even thought I still pray for my family. I need to have a better determination on everything I planned. Failing to plan is planning to fail, and failing is not an option. Do you best danny boy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment