Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve (Paul) Jobs 1955-2011

Rest in Peace Uncle Steve......

You brought us up with Apple and then with Pixar Animation. You makes us smile when we watch our cartoons, you make us feel premium feel great when we use your products.

The first time I get hold of an Apple device is the iPhone 3gs, I'm truly amaze how much more the smartphone industry can improve. The touch screen is so responsive, games are so addictive. But then I turn my back on Apple and changed to Android. I been using android ever since, but still there are times when I wish my phone was an iPhone.

Then I switched from a window user to an Mac user. Thinking it will be hard to use and hard to communicate with other non-Mac user, it turns out to be nothing hard. Everything just turn out to be simple. " It just work!" Even when I use my macbook in UK for my degree, I found it no problem but faster then most of my friend's windows based notebook.

I thank you once again Mr Jobs, you are truly a legend. Bringing innovation and you charismatic leadership to the world. Rest well Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment