Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dream?

Everyone have a dream in their life. A thing or things they wish to accomplish. It sometimes give them reason to hang on. But for me, I have some weird dream, my motivation to work is always to be with gadget. To own a tip top new fast cool looking phone? or even a computer laptop, tablet you name it.

To tell the truth many people thinks *including myself sometimes* this is such waste of money. Because of this mere fact, technology advance very quickly. The gadget you own will become obsolete in 1 month if you are lucky. But maybe I do hate to be the same for a long period, I prefer a change from now and then. Maybe this applied to the work I wish to be in? not all those everyday routine job?

Maybe yes or maybe not. Only time will tell, but now the only motivation for me to hang on in this job which I don't see myself in it for long. I want out actually but I do need to stay for at least 6 month to tell them I tried to love it but I'm not interested :D all the best . Live your dream

No comments:

Post a Comment