Monday, March 26, 2012

Google market

It's been a long time since I last blog from a phone. The truth is I haven't got any application which are secured as I wish, so that I can blog with ease without going though third party.

I had been bragging about Google for not including blogger in their market. And I'm truly puzzle when I saw an apple iPhone have an official blogger application from Google. seriously, why not Android?

and today I realize that is not Google fault. The fact is the application is there on the market, just that the poor Malaysia market has some restriction that not all the application well be available here.

Today I rooted my phone and include market un locker to have a look what Android market have in the US. And there you go I'm blogging from my phone. Thanks Google! And sorry I misunderstand you

No comments:

Post a Comment