Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Job oh Job!

This is somehow a personal post. I had not been working since I resign from my previous Company 2 months ago.  Being jobless isn't something good and yet is not that bad as well. The reason I left my previous Company is I had no intention being in the line *The more I work the more I felt the job is really insignificant to the Company* and I want to try something else.

Saying wanting to try something else, I mean to accept a bigger challenge. I do not want to stay in the office 9 to 5, doing paperworks. I want to be a influential character, I want to make my name shine. I want to...... well you get the point.

But it turned out most of the case, I'm being limited by my own self. Something is pulling me back, I failed to get interviews. I have that mini resistance to drive, and travel to far far places. The jam, the cost. But why o why am I still so timid. I missed the F*ck This Sh*t courage when I give my senior the resignation letter. But now I a home boy, afraid of this and that. Thinking to myself everyday when will I eventually step out from my comfort zone? When will I start to grow up like a man, a trustworthy man.

Please O God, Show me the way, show me a job that I have interested on my first glance, let me not to think about other things else but only to serve you well.

Stop the jobless streak lo Danny Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment