Sunday, January 30, 2011

A new interest?

Time flies, it been four years since i started studying in TARC as a business student. Now I have some funny thought. Am I choosing the correct stuff for me? If yes, what field will I be interested in?

Till now, this problem still stuck inside my head, but now I have an idea. Doesn't know whether it will turn out correctly or what? or I'm just doing it as a hobby. People who are close to me, will know I like technology from phone to processor and so on. I wanted to owned high tech stuff ( even i cant afford) or do some research on these stuff.

So because of these "interest", i started to wonder should i learn something from it? Something like programming, coding etc. Will I be able to create a software or a website that i can gain $$ from it? *after all I'm still a business student right?* So now to get started i might want to find out the cheapest deal of books/manual, if better still I hope I can get most of the important informations on the internet :D

This might be one of my resolution of this year? Maybe not. Or it might be an achievement for me? But my mind just think of one thing now. Sitting at the swimming pool , enjoying the view with a Macbook and coding at the same time. Kind of nerdy don't you think ? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment