Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What If ...

A question that is so commonly use, but end up in various ways. What if I do this? What if things doesn't turn out their ways? What if this what if that. Maybe these are the nature of a person being uncertain, afraid to take risks. I am too having uncertainty of my life, especially things that change the way I am, my career prospect.

4 years ago, I had the very same issue, what will I study? where will I study. In the end i ended up in TARC studying business management cum ICSA. The reason i took this is because I wanted to have a professional qualification and the option I have are ACCA (accounting) , CIMA (accounting) and last but not least ICSA (charted secretarial). Since I have little to none interest in accounting and I'm not that familiar with formula. So here I am, with the qualification *well, almost*

And now, I'm at another cross road. Since I'm have diploma in Business Admin and also Advance Diploma in Business Management, *hopefully* soon to have Degree in Commerce and also current student/member of MAICSA. Seriously, I'm having doubt now. What line will I be in? Having too many choices isn't always a good thing. And I'm not sure what interest I have in. And also another question what are the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment