Monday, February 7, 2011

...

no matter what you have done, no matter how hard you try. When something happened, it will always stick onto other brain. If you steal something, you will forever have to hang a Cardboard saying your a thief. Human perception will never change, they might forget but it will never be gone. A noob will remain as a noob, a crook will still be a crook after many years.

Many people suffer from these negative perception, even me. Because of my previous experience, I'm forever being branded timid. So it is not okay to be scare because I'm a male right? oh! Gosh! Everything that I doesn't want to do it, people will say that I'm timid. It will never be like , he just don't want it, full stop.

nevermind me, i'm just being emo =.= SCREW YOU MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment