Friday, February 11, 2011

Influences

As far as I know. I'm a person that can be sway or influence by others easily. Seriously, this had been a weakness for me. When others say product "A" is good, i tend to think that product "A" is good too. When another person say the bad stuff about product "A" and good about another product. I will think that the another product is really better. My needs and my thinking will tend to change according to it too.

This is very bad for me. I weaken my ability to hold on to my decision and never looked back!! I make my decision making procedure takes longer time. I'm now more time regretting and less time looking forward. Sadness in the eye. What can I do about it? Can i change myself? oh gosh! My Career path is still blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment