Monday, February 21, 2011

Interview Day~

Today I had my interview with representative from Liverpool John Moore University (LJMU). It ended quite well i guess. Since I'm the 30th person to be interviewed. I ended my session around 12.30pm.

I was interviewed by Mr. Sad Hussain. His british accents are killing me =.=" They sounds like they are talking with a mouth full of food. Luckily I was accompany by a very cute girl. Even I don't know what is her name but she looks cute :P , She was forced to being interviewed first. Until my turn, the first question is a total super open ended question. " How do you describe yourself as a person. " I was like what the hell is that for?

Other questions are about, what are my future plans after graduation , what are my hobbies, how well do you know about Liverpool. Seriously I need to know more about Liverpool for surviving purposes. What are the city's delicacy, what are the thing I must try! For now I want to visit the Liverpool's Apple Store. Since Malaysia doesn't have one :)

Till then, pray and pray I got all pass in my final examination. I miss schooling life

No comments:

Post a Comment