Saturday, April 2, 2011

another day another lesson

Today is such a amazing day for me. I receive my 1st ever laptop and also my 1st ever Mac OS product. My Macbook Pro. I woke up 9 in the morning for this piece of sexy machine. I actually didn't expect this to  reach me that early ( I actually expected it to come next Monday) But the special feel of wanting to get it earlier. So there is it. Is a day of celebration.

Another thing is this, is April now and i shall start my plan. No one actually know what is the actual plan is. But for me the plan is more like a target then a achievement I want to have. It is for not letting myself wasting anytime of mine.

I actually brought a business weekly magazine "disguise as a newspaper" to enhance my understanding and create a better exposure in the current business world. Then this article pop up. Is all about apology. Many time we listen people yanking/yelling " This guy should apologize!! " But seldom to never you heard people yanking on the acceptance of the apology. This really strikes me. Now i realize there is actually a bigger picture behind it. Even when someone actually apologize to you but is the acceptance that really matters.

Think about it, does the apology really matters to you when you are ready to accept it? I think the answer might be maybe? no? or maybe a yes? Everyone know this, Sorry seems to be the hardest words. But accepting it show a better personality. Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting, it just an acknowledging you acceptance that human are not perfect, we still do mistake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment