Monday, December 26, 2011

Bad Christmas for me?

I normally doesn't blog anything personal. But this is somehow related to my Google experience with Android phone.

To have a brief history, I start shifting from iPhone to Android back in 2010. Well it's been more than 1 year now. But things aren't so peaceful as at my 6 months with iPhone. My first android phone is the HTC Desire, a brother of google's Nexus One (N1). I chose this phone because N1 was not available in this country. The experience I get is pure awful, the internal memory is too small, the multi-touch panel is actually not so multi touch, first week of owning this phone the wifi chip screw up, at one time the antenna had some issue, and one week before I went for UK, the camera, LED flash light, 3.5mm jack and notification light all dumped me.

That is my first android phone and i refuse to blame google for it. I prefer to blame on poor QC of HTC. And so right before I came back, I brought a pure google experience phone the Google Nexus S(NS). Everything seems a-o-kay to me. But actually it doesn't feel much different from my previous phone. Afterall it's still a phone.

But everything turns into a nightmare on Christmas day. Suddenly my phone gone haywire. All the application I had installed fail to turn on, everytime I switch on something it force close it. All of my data went missing. This is not a good sign for christmas yo! Bad luck seems to been bothering me ever since, the movie I downloaded for a few weeks can't be found in my phone, swype keyboard change their layout and the chinese input turn from horrible to disastrous.

I seriously doesn't know what happen. Maybe is time to get back to apple? Stop pushing me already. I don't want to waste my money on gadget anymore!! Please, let me enjoy my phone once and for more, don't give me failure of this and that. PIFF

No comments:

Post a Comment