Saturday, December 17, 2011

iPhone 4s is here!!



Hello everyone! all applefag, ifags, iphone addict, etc. funny name. The master of iPhone is here! the world fastest I repeat the world fastest iPhone is here!!

After the long wait the Apple's iPhone 4s is here. And my dad just brought it today with Maxis. Thank you for bringing in this lovely phone to Malaysia :)

I tried the Siri when I first have my hands on this phone. It thrills me :D It actually understand what am I trying to say. *You know Malaysian's english have a doubtful accents.* I felt the phone is faster then its predecessor.

However, if you upgrade from iPhone4 I got a bad news for you. You are actually getting a new phone but in fact it doesn't feel anything new. It looks the same, works the same, weight the same, feels the same . But this doesn't stop the phone from being anything to bad :D.

Maxis is now selling it. Get to your nearest Maxis store and enquired for this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment