Sunday, January 20, 2013

work impression

Its been quite sometime since I blog again. It's also the first time I ever work in the same Company for so long and yet didn't feel like quitting. Because I got progression, I see a glimpse of future of mine in this Company. Not that I'm going to stay in this Company forever, but I see that I can learn how to become a full flesh consultant. 

Things aren't going smoothly all the time, but recently I felt that I'm so alone in the Company. Many people start leaving the Company because of their own personal reasons. I'm okay with that actually because they don't direct affect my job, just that the Company will look more empty. 

However, there are people that keep getting on my nerves, but hey! we don't expect people to be at your level all the time right? People say I'm very patient, able to withstand shitty people. But the truth is 0 fuck was given :) In this Company I can see the various type of human behaviour, the good the bad the ugly. Whoever can perform having high sales figure might not be as good as in their attitude. Whoever aren't able to have the sales figure doesn't really means that person is not a good consultant/ candidate. After all it all comes to luck as well. 

I have chosen this path as my career. I wanted to be a consultant and I am on the way to become one. Yes my title is consultant now, a recruitment consultant to be exact. But I felt there is still so much more to learn. My knowledge is shallow but my hope and expectation is big. Time to work hard Danny Boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment