Saturday, March 5, 2011

decision yo!

Right now, I'm in another crossroad of my life. I'm working, of course working is part of life, nothing wrong about that. But my workloads are actually so little that most of the time I'm online searching for things to do or to view. If not my time will be totally doing nothing. I'm not learning much in this company. and that is one big problem for me, I'm in a learning stage/enhancing my knowledge and skills stage, but yet there is not much things for me to learn.

Seems like I'm getting paid for doing nothing, some might view it as good, some might not. Therefore I had to make some decision on my life now. Whether I should resign and go to the training which I might or might not be offered? Or I stay in this company to waste my time but still earning something? There are always pro and cons on every decision. But the decision have to be made fast!! Time running out, may god show me the way that i should walk. Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment