Monday, March 21, 2011

money or experience?

Have you ever wonder what are you looking for in life? Is it monetary or other things?

During this so called semester break. Most of my friend did very well, they found great job getting reasonable high income monthly. And yet i'm stuck in this small audit firm doing corporate secretarial practices. As far as I know, my salary is way below market, and so is my workload. Friends do ask me why am I still working in this company? Torturing myself? My answer is YES and NO. Yes I'm trying to torture myself, I want to make myself know that money is hard to earn, not easy to get. Whatever things I buy with my salary have to give me back the expectation and value that i fork out.

NO! is because I want to learn more in this company. When you're in a small firm it doesn't means that you learn nothing. I'm staying in this firm because my boss is willing to teach and he is humble enough. Most likely you wont be getting such boss that will slowly patiently educate you on things your doing. I might become a company secretary in future, or maybe not. But as far as I'm concern I'm earning the experience I need in future.

SO OTHER STOP BRAGGING!! I HAVE MY OWN PLAN AND I'M GONNA MAKE MY PLAN WORK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment