Thursday, September 6, 2012

A whole new beginning start with a hole.

I finally given up with my current job. High pay, super flexible work time. Yes, I had given all up for something that I felt that I'm more capable of. To work as a consultant :) But is this consultant the one that I long for? Only time will tell but seriously I don't think I'm able to risk for working for another company for just few months. 

The hole I'm about to discuss here is this. The financial strain. My previous job gave me a whopping RM2.8k per month, on top of that I got an mileage claim ranging from 600-900 for the 3 month I work. It is quite a big number for a fresh grad like me. And now of course people doesn't want to pay back the same amount when I look for other jobs. Which I think you all are pretty aware of why.

Even I only work a couple of months at the Bank, I do felt that I'm pretty used to have higher income monthly. Few days ago I finally draft out what are my fixed spending monthly. My car loans, study loans, transportation etc. It actually ate up 70% of my salary. 

For now I think I just have to live with such income, experience is what I should be looking forward to. And in the meantime, let just hope something pop up into my head and I should have a side income of at least RM1k per month as a start. Hardwork here I come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment