Tuesday, September 11, 2012

sharing business ideas

I had many different type of friends in this world but most of them are my ex-coursemate a.k.a business student. To be honest, most of my time spend with my friends are chit chatting about how's work, how's life etc. All the how how you can think of we share it. Well, it's actually pretty normal kind of conversation, but I got this bunch of friend who I usually chat differently among the rest. We usually chat about business opportunities.

They always let me with great ideas and opportunities, makes me felt that they are actually a much greater world outside of what I am having now. Ways of getting more money etc. Sharing business ideas from what I understand is actually pretty good and also a great way to broaden your perspective. I seriously appreciated what they shared with me. And hopefully one day I might use the knowledge that I gain to open up my own business. To be listed down as a successful business man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment