Thursday, May 5, 2011

iPad2 restock!!!



Yo peeps!!

Malaysia's iPad2 had been restock and will be releasing this Saturday! If you want your hand to get hold of this baby so badly, please get up early on saturday 7th of May in most of the apple reseller!!!

How I get this information you might ask. Well, i gotten a call from Machines, they asked me whether i want to work for them for another day. Because of the second wave of iPad2!! woohooo!!
So this month is all about iPad2?

Most of my friend who owns a iPhone doesn't even want to buy an iPad. because it runs almost the same thing in their phone except they got a much bigger screen for viewing pleasure. For me, I will think this as a add on, just like a teaspoon and a table spoon. A teaspoon can do almost everything a table spoon can, just that the table spoon is bigger, and can do certain thing better just like scoping up your rice.

There are actually purpose for everything. It actually depends on how you look at it or in this case, how you use it. As far as I concern, the apple's buyer actually don't really care much as long is from apple.This my friend had make most if not all android user calling apple user the "Worshiper".

I like apple product no doubt about that. I used to have a iPhone 3GS, now having a Macbook Pro 13". Those product I think is wonderful is simple, fast, smooth and best of all no need to fear about viruses. As apple's software gives more security and is lesser loophole compared with the almighty Microsoft.

So that all for the day, Imma just sharing information plus a little of my point of view. Till then see you all in KLCC this saturday . Enjoy your iPad2 dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment