Sunday, May 1, 2011

machines and ipad2

well well, finally I'm working for machines. Before I graduate, I was once looking for a job with machines, but in the end I had chosen to work with something related with my studies. To be a company secretary. And in my mind I was thinking, I will only be a customer of machines instead of working for them.

And it turn out, everything in life there are door of opportunity opened up for you. Last week I saw Machines's facebook account searching for part timer for 2 day (29th and 30th of April) I didn't think much, I just email them for more information. I'm not interested in the product they selling but I want to have an apple experience. The event for two days is for the launching of ipad2.

And poof!! I had finish working in Machines for 2 whole day. It turns out to be a very precious experience for me.
First and foremost I got the chance to actually speak up with stranger/customer. I actually enjoy explaining or just having some chit chat during working time.

Secondly I get to know a few new friends. Chinese, Malay and even one from Bangladesh. Without this chance I will still think I cant mix with people.

Thirdly is the apple experience I get from Machines. The gadget made from apple. no doubt they are good piece of technology with simplicity of every thing they do. But the buyer sometime just buy because its from apple, without actually knowing what are they getting and how to use it. Well, those are what i learn from them. If you think I'm wrong prove to me :)

anyway i still <3 apple product especially for their macs. But for ipad2? Maybe I'll skip, the iphone? I might still want you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment