Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Music Music Music




Music had been surrounding us since the day we were born. A simple sound of a whistle can bring back my joyful memory as well as the sorrow ones.

Music evolve from time to time. We use to have music instrument like drums, guitar. Then they become electrify!! as times goes-by, it evolve to become air!? Many people doing beatboxing, air guitar and so on. Isn't this weird? from something simple become something complication and out of the sudden it become nothing, just mere sound.

Picky people will listen to every detail in a song. The beats, the vocal the drum the guitar the feeling and emotion from the song. To have the stage feel is actually quite enjoyable, it makes other fell for the music. Well for others, they just listen to the rhythm and just enjoy it. Making life simple perhaps?


Well for me I'm in a dilemma. To choose a headphone or a earphone. Or maybe not choosing both. These few day I had been in research and research, doing survey and more survey. But till today i have yet to make my decision. Just a slow decision maker am I? Actually the one decision stopper is this one. WILL I BE USING THIS OFTEN? DO I HAVE A PROPER MUSIC PLAYER? This is the main problem haha. But anyway back to the researching maybe I can start gaining knowledge on music soon enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment