Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What a week!

This week is a week of preparation for my coming EVENT!! I'm leaving Malaysia to a city called Liverpool!!! HOME OF LIVERPOOL F.C.!!! wooohooo

This week I didn't have to wake up early, didn't have to go to work. just a whole week of preparation. But then bad luck strikes me :) My puny phone fail to support my excitement to go overseas. The camera spoiled, the notification light from orange changed to red, and from red changed to no light!! This is just pure FML. However, is ok as there are bigger events that can over take the sadness, but one thing for sure. Next phone NO MORE HTC! ;)

The once in my life time, i spend MYR 1,500 in cash in one day. To buy some short pants, go for a movie, food and of course change some pocket money for the sake of this study trip. Suddenly i felt that I'm totally unprepared for this but I been looking forward to this day since I first graduated from my secondary school. I'm gonna finish this race this target this aim to make me a more worthy person, a person with high career expectation :D

Till then, will me good luck in my life over there. I bet this will be one of my most memorable journey ever!!

1 comment: